Image Courtesy: By http://www.flickr.com/photos/epsos/
A million Dollars? tax Free?
I guess I’d just scream WOW and blank out for a few moments.. LOL!!
A million bucks is a lot of money. And when you take away that dreaded thing called tax, it just couldn’t sound sweeter. It would be quite a life changer.
I do maintain a life list on this blog and I could use a million bucks to check off a lot of items. Who knows I just might have to make an entirely new list. So here’s my box of desires:::
- For starters, I will take a moment and count the zeros that make a million. LOL!!
- I wish to Drive a Mercedes S-Class by 40 – Now I could actually buy one.
- Now that I am pushing thirties, and have a small family, somehow, this investment thing keeps cropping in my head quite frequently. Maybe not everything but perhaps 25% is a good number to keep aside, and let it grow into another million over time.
- I’d love to have a month long vacation at Vegas (oh! is a million enough for that? Not sure, but what the heck..)
- “Finally” build my multi-media hub.
- …whoa…never expected that I;d run of stuff to do with a million bucks…
So what would you do with your million? Do share your thoughts.
Happy Weekend Folks!